Once you taste the difference of Ceylon Cinnamon you will never fall prey to Cassia. We are delighted to share our customer reviews from around the world at the bottom of this page.
Our premium Ceylon Cinnamon sticks are cut size and packed in to a beautiful square tin. The tin will contain Ceylon Cinnamon sticks which are individually wrapped in cellophane and enclosed in an alufoil pack to preserve the aroma .
The Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks will stay fresh up to 2 years due to our superior packaging and as our Cinnamon is shipped to you within days of harvest pure and straight from Ceylon. That is why each Ceylon Cinnamon Stick tastes so fresh and delicious.
Our Ceylon Cinnamon is gown free of any chemicals or pesticides and cured in the shade.
The affinity between Cinnamon and Sri Lanka is so strong that the very botanical name of the spice - Cinnamomum Zeylanicum is derived from the island's former name, Ceylon.
Uses of Cinnamon
- Sweet Cinnamon could be used to spice up your cooking and decorate your favorite dish.
- Taste the difference of natural Cinnamon Tea or Coffee by stirring your cup with a Cinnamon stick.
- Make your own Christmas ornaments with Cinnamon sticks.
- Boil a few sticks in water and enjoy an exotic sweet Cinnamon tea, with absolutely no sugar required.
- Inset a Cinnamon Stick in to a bottle of Vodka and taste the refreshing natural taste of Cinnamon Vodka.
- Insert a Cinnamon Stick into the Cleaning Bottle and clean your pantry or Kitchen for the natural fragrance to fill your room
The best shipping option is 16 ounces ( 1 lb ) and would make a unique gift to family or friends.
Worldwide delivery within 3 - 7 days with online shipment tracking.