Gourmet Cinnamon sticks are the highest grade of Ceylon Cinnamon sticks.
The Cinnamon Sticks are individually wrapped and packed in to a beautiful square tin. The tin and protective alufoil pack will preserve the Gourmet Cinnamon sticks for up to 2 years.The thickness of each Cinnamon stick will be similar to a pencil and will be shipped to you within days of harvest straight from Ceylon.
The affinity between Cinnamon and Sri Lanka is so strong that the very botanical name of the spice - Cinnamomum zeylanicum is derived from the island's former name, Ceylon.
Uses of Cinnamon
- Sweet Cinnamon could be used to spice up your cooking and decorate your favorite dish.
- Taste the difference of natural Cinnamon Tea or Coffee by stirring your cup with a Cinnamon stick.
- Make your own Christmas ornaments from Cinnamon sticks.
- Boil a few sticks in water and enjoy an exotic sweet Cinnamon tea, with absolutely no sugar required.
- Inset a Cinnamon Stick in to a bottle of Vodka and taste the refreshing natural taste of Cinnamon Vodka.
- Insert a Cinnamon Stick into the Cleaning Bottle and clean your pantry or Kitchen for the natural fragrance to fill your room
The best shipping option is 16 ounces(1 pound) and would make a unique gift to family or friends.
Worldwide delivery within 3 - 7 days with online shipment tracking