Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks 8 oz ( 227 grams)
Once you taste the difference of Ceylon Cinnamon you will never fall prey to Cassia.
Our premium Ceylon Cinnamon sticks are cut to seven inches in length and packed in to a beautiful round jar. The eight ounce jar will contain between 30 to 35 seven inch Ceylon Cinnamon sticks.
We believe our customers have enjoyed remarkable health benefits because our Cinnamon is grown free of any chemicals or pesticides and non-irradiated, non fumigated ,Non-GMO, and Gluten Free. In addition our Cinnamon is shipped straight from Ceylon immediately after harvested when the essential oils are at its optimum levels. That is why each Ceylon Cinnamon Stick tastes so fresh and delicious.
The Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks will stay fresh up to 2 years form order.
Our Ceylon Cinnamon is gown free of any chemicals or pesticides and cured in the shade.
The affinity between Cinnamon and Sri Lanka is so strong that the very botanical name of the spice - Cinnamomum Zeylanicum is derived from the island's former name, Ceylon.
Uses of Cinnamon
- Sweet Cinnamon could be used to spice up your cooking and decorate your favorite dish.
- Taste the difference of natural Cinnamon Tea or Coffee by stirring your cup with a Cinnamon stick.
- Make your own Christmas ornaments with Cinnamon sticks.
- Boil a few sticks in water and enjoy an exotic sweet Cinnamon tea, with absolutely no sugar required.
- Inset a Cinnamon Stick in to a bottle of Vodka and taste the refreshing natural taste of Cinnamon Vodka.
- Insert a Cinnamon Stick into the Cleaning Bottle and clean your pantry or Kitchen for the natural fragrance to fill your room
The best shipping option is 32 ounces ( 2 lb ) and would make a unique gift to family or friends.If you wish to buy larger quantities we recommend that you buy 10 lbs or 22 lbs which will fit into the Fedex jumbo boxes.
We only accept orders online and deliver worldwide through Fedex or DHL to reach you within 3 - 7 days with online shipment tracking.