Matcha Tea is hand crafted from pure Ceylon Tea grown on the highest peaks in Nuwara Eliya to ensuring a delicate and smooth flavour.
The Tea is cultivated by master growers who have over 150 years experience in perfecting Ceylon Tea. The entire process is skillfully tended until each leaf has reached the peak of perfection.
Uses of Matcha
1. Make Matcha tea : The traditional preparation of matcha is a simple green tea. Add two teaspoons of Matcha with hot water in a mug and stir to dissolve. You may also like to add a sweetener like honey or agave.
2. Put it in your baked goods : Matcha can be easily incorporated into baked goods like muffins, scones, healthy cookies, and more.
3. Mix it in your morning oatmeal or bowl of granola : The easiest way to add Matcha to your diet is to simply stir some into your breakfast.
4. Use Matcha noodles : Find recipes to make your own Matcha Noodles
5. Boost to your green Smoothie : Adding a few teaspoons of Matcha powder to your green smoothie recipe will make it even healthier and enhance the flavor. You may even feel an energy boost as Matcha contains natural caffeine.
6. Make a Matcha latte : Place a few teaspoons of Matcha powder into a cup. Fill about a quarter of your cup with hot water, then top the rest off with steamed milk.
7. Put it on your popcorn : If you are looking for a fun and healthy snack for movie night, sprinkle a little Matcha powder onto your popcorn.
Worldwide delivery within 3 - 7 days with online shipment tracking.