Neem Oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the fruits and seeds of neem tree in Sri Lanka. Neem oil contains fatty acids like oleic acid and linoleic acid which are beneficial for the skin. Neem oil should only be used externally on the skin and hair.
Uses of Neem oil
- Fights Ageing: Neem contains high level of antioxidants which protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Remedy for Acne: as it removes the bacteria and clears up the pimple.
- Relieve Eczema and Psoriasis: Although neem oil cannot cure either of the conditions, it can help bring down the associated inflammation.
- Deals with Frizzy hair: Neem conditions the hair - Add a few drops of Neem oil to the shampoo that you are about to use. Allow it to reside there and massage it gently so that it reaches the scalp. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. The hair is now moisturized and it will shine automatically.
- Lice Remover: Apply Neem oil on your tresses and leave it overnight. Wash it in the morning with a mild shampoo. Regular use of this will erase the head lice permanently.
- Removes split-ends: Split-ends are equally responsible for unmanageable hair. It also stops further hair growth. Take few drops of Neem seed oil and massage it on your scalp and hair completely. Let it be there for few hours and rinse it with a mild shampoo.
- Treats Dandruff: Neem oil cleans the scalp and balances the PH level, which is responsible for dealing with dandruff. Neem oil will also strengthen the hair follicles and the hair roots. Neem oil will reduce the thinning of hair as well.
- This is a multipurpose oil and is also used in the production of pesticides, fungicide and germicide which makes it a valuable
We live your neem oil. We use it quite often for all kind of little injuries and skinproblems.
I love your products. Druera clove oil is the nicest I have bought.
I use it in my home made toothpaste, soaps and mix with other essential oils as well as for chemical free household cleaning.
Very pleased with this Neem Oil, thank you!