Silver Tips Tea - also called Silver Needles Tea shipped within days of harvest from Ceylon Silver Tips, a highly sought after white tea made in the mountains of the central hills in Ceylon.
Harvested from a selected variety of tea bush boasts young tender buds freshly plucked right before opening. Also known as Silver Needles, our Silver Tips Tea has exquisitely shaped buds enveloped in white down. This white tea dazzles with its savory aroma, rich body and smooth delicate cup.
Our white teas have a smooth, sweet taste that is soft, yet pronounced because they are delivered to you within days of harvest from Ceylon. Low in caffeine and thought to contain three times more antioxidants than green tea or black tea, our white teas are made from buds that are simply hand picked and dried in the sun.
White tea has shown to be 100% more effective in mopping up free radicals that cause skin to sag. Some of the world’s top cosmetic companies are becoming very interested in white tea for skin creams and the result is that high grade white tea is becoming even more rare than before. How to brew the perfect cup of Silver Tips Tea
- Use Filtered water or spring water that is not too heavy
- Boil one cup of water (212 Fahrenheit) in a clean pot
- Reduce the water temperature to about 180 Fahrenheit.
- Add 1 to 1.5 table spoons of Silver Tips Tea and steep for another three to four minutes
- You can enjoy your first cup of joy
- One serving of Silver Tips Tea can be brewed over five times. Just keep pouring hot water after you finish drinking each cup. With each steep another element of the flavour could be enjoyed.
Silver Tips Tea
Great flavor. Impressed with the shipping time.
Thats how l have been drinking it, first discovered it on my second visit back to Sri Lanka, Celyon first time I went by ship as a young boy.
This tea is smooth, delicate flowery aroma, a treat to the palate:)