Cinnamon and Green Tea both have value for their flavor and health-promoting properties. These two super foods combined together provide antioxidants, vitamins and an assortment of other nutrients.
The Cinnamon and Green Biodegradable Tea Bag should be brewed for only 2 minutes and could be enjoyed without any sweetener. The longer you brew the stronger it tastes.
Five good reasons to consume Cinnamon and Green tea.
• Green tea contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG, which increases the rate in which your body burns fat, speeding weight loss by up to 77 percent.
• The EGCG in Green Tea helps to prevent and eliminate several different types of cancer due to the fact that EGCG inhibits tumour cell growth and literally causes cancer cells to commit suicide.
• Green tea and Cinnamon stabilizes energy by balancing blood sugar. This combination improves insulin use in the body to prevent sugar spikes and crashes that can lead to fatigue, irritability and cravings for unhealthy foods.
• Green Tea and Cinnamon prevents the build up of cholesterol in arteries, which reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Green tea and Cinnamon assists anti-aging. EGCG has been shown to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E at fighting free radicals that can cause skin wrinkling.
We recommend that you brew the tea bag for only 2 minutes. If you prefer a stronger cup you could brew the tea bag for a longer duration.
You could enjoy this tea as a hot or iced tea.
Worldwide delivery within 3 - 7 days with online shipment tracking.
It is a quality tea, full of flavor, and the order was promptly filled.
Oops ran out of 'em! Got to have them! Got to have them! These bags keep me calm and at peace. Besides, they are so good for me health-wise. They're way better than my daily coffee.
The MIXTURE of The Two is With GREAT TASTE 'and' Perfect Way to Sell Them
in the See Thru Container = and Keeps SO Fresh "THANKS"
Ruth in IOWA
The cinnamon is good, but I haven't noticed a reduction in my blood pressure yet. The green tea is good. I will be drinking it this winter.